Constipation

Krithika Pramodhkumar

Hello, I am mother of 2 month old baby and she didn't poop for last 9 days. is it normal? cos earlier she took 5 days.

Deepti Basak

Is she exclusively breastfed? If so even 9 days is not alarming. Wait till the baby poops to see if the still is soft. It shouldn't be hard - the consistency of the poop determines constipation in a breastfed baby , not the frequency. If your baby is formula - fed, these rules don't apply.

Asmita Waghmare

Hi.... 9days are too much, better u should consult ur doctor. They will prescribe some medicine,don't worry.

Ishani s

Hi Krithika.. Haven't you consulted a doctor yet? Five days aren't alarming but I remember my paediatrician saying more than 5-6 days needs to be shown to a doctor.

baby weight

my son is 40 days old. his birth weight is 2. 6 n now his weight is 2. 96. my do..

Weight

What should be the weight of a 8 month old baby ?

not having milk from bottle

Hello my son is 3 months old I am worried hez not taking milk from bottle from l..

diarrhea.

My baby is of 5 mth n from yest. he is having diarrhea... he is not doing freque..

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve