Constipation

Rupa J

Hi, my daughter is 2 and half months old. She did not out motion regularly.. What s the natural way to make her routine of motion?

• 4

Anisha Gupta

U can use glycerine batti to ease up d process

gayatri chadwa

It is normal for babies on exclusive breastfeeding to pass motion after 2-3 days even 7 days at times. it will become more regular slowly once you start with other food after 6 months. dont force to regularise it...

Archana Parmar

Give her colicarmin five drops three times daily. You can also give her gripe water. Take a pinch of asafetida and mix it with a little water,apply this paste to her navel area. Take some ajwain or suwa after your each and every meal, dinner and breakfast daily.

Dipti Kawediya

Hi rupa. Even my daughter who is 1 month old is having the same problem.. And doctor says if the baby is exclusively on breast feed then this is likely to happen.. Its ok even if they don't pass stool for 7 days... I too get worried but I wait and watch... At times she cries coz of uneasiness then I give COLIMAX prescribed by doctors for colic pain

bottle feeding

my son is 7 month old n he did not get mother milk.. i used bottle for feeding b..

hi my son is 5 months old when did start food and what will taken receipes for h..

baby weight

my girl baby be is 2. 900kg then 45days weight is 4. 00 kg it is normal

feed for baby

can I give wheat roti to my 7 month baby?

Food

My baby is 5 months old. What can I start giving him and what intervals. As I am..

food to eat

hi my son will complete its 6th month on 30 may can u plz tell me what food shou..

suggest food