constipation

Radha

Updated on Jun 28, 2017

hi... My baby is suffering from constipation.. Motion is coming out very hardly and she is feeling very painful at that time .motion is coming smoothly only when we use medicine. please give us the solution.

• 28
Disha Upreti Sharma

U shd give her khichdi of chilke wali moong daal n rice . U can give her half a spoon of little Hing n black salt mixed in water..

Piyali Majumdar

is caster oil safe for kids below 5 years

Shital Kuwar

its castor oil

Piyali Hajra

give her oat meal , dalia khichri and Veggies.

Noopur Agarwal

hi sakshi jaiswal, how should I give honey means method of giving ?

Shama Khan

give him banana every day and also start giving salad like cucumber and beetroot with lunch and dinner everyday.

Shital Kuwar

You will do one thing give her half tea spoon custor oil in warm milk its will help her, she get relief at that moment second one thing is whenever you will boil milk add some vavding seeds, its help to digest Plz you will do this two things regularly

Samreen Ansari

Hi... boil your son's milk with one black cardamom or 2-3 black munakka regularly for few days. This will definitely relieve his constipation. For fast relief you can also take one tea spoon of ghee and add a small pinch of hing to it heat it then cool it down a little and add few drops of milk and make ur son drink it. Although it is not so modern treatment it works wonder in constipation.

Dr Dipti Patil

ripe banana will relieve constipation n raw will increase it,give boiled potatoes n palak with chapati n rice,at night before sleep give warm water with little ghee in it,soak few manukas in water at night and give those manukas n water too at morning,following any single tip also may relieve constipation

Pravara Deshmukh

give your baby plenty of fluids, green leafy vegetables soup. reduce rice intake, milk, sugary products,. introduce carrots, radish, Hing, in diet. warm water of carrom seeds (ova/ajwain) and fennel seeds(badishep). my baby too suffered from constipation. this all worked. doc advised for Mu-out powder.

sakshi jaiswal

Yes don't give banana and apple they both creates more constipation.

Pratima Agarwal

plz dnt gv banana during constipation.... few days before i consult with my doctor about the same.. he deny to gv banana nd carrot to baby ...

parameshwari N

give her banana regularly. that will help to clear constipation.

Ruhul Saad

How old is your baby?

Pratima Agarwal

desi treatment u can give haara u wil get dis in any kirana shop.. thoda khas k one spoon milk mein mix kar k de do... sudden flow ho jayega..

Anoosha Santhosh

p ok lllllpppll k we

sakshi jaiswal

hi, u can give honey to your baby.. my baby also had constipation problem so doctor advised me to give honey this is the best and u can also give Homoeopathic medicine SBL bc no. 4 that is for constipation 2 tabs 3 times a day. its safe as I use to give that to my daughter she is 15 months old.

Harminder Kaur

you can give desi treatment "sarnaar" that is like a dry leafs like curry leave. Make its powder and give it to baby one pinch aftr mixing it something.

Gayathri Kannan

say her eat daily piece of papaya... drink water jap of 1 hour... or when they pause there urine.. avoid honey

Noopur Agarwal

hello my baby is 1yr 9 months old and suffering with the same problem. she passes stool daily but vry hard due to this blood also comes. Iam very much worried please let me know what to do?

Sowmya Sathish

their is no need to worry if ur baby won't make potty one day

Sowmya Sathish

you can add fibre filled veggies ( beans, cabbage, carrot, gobi,potatoes with skin boiled) n fruits in their daily intake or Apple and also add some greens preferably day by day

Kalpana Ram

Hi radha.... My son is also facing the same constipation problem. He is suffering from this problem till now and he is 2. 7years old. My Dr has advised me to give gud lax plus. He said... It is a kind of behavior. Adament children will have this kind of attitude. It is really good to take some medicine as per your Dr's advice.

Radha

Thanks alot all for taking your valuable time to post your solutions. very useful app .

Akila Stalin

kishmish is the only best idea ...next to that is hot water intake at early morning that's it don't worry ...my kids also had this problem

Vinaya

soaked kishmish also helps.. soak in the morning about 8-10 raisins and give her in the evning for three weeks

Himani Gupta

give her banana ND papaya... dis will definitely help

Amisha Gaurav Lathigara

u can give half tea soon of castor oil in this case. u can add this while giving milk at bed time.