Cough And cold

Swathi

My child is frequently suffering from cough and cold since two months iam using medicines but there is no use iam unable to understand what to do

manisha bahuguna

Home remedy Take a cup of water, put it to boil, mix ginger, 2-3 cloves of garlic, 2-3 cloves (long in hindi), kalimirch, tulsi leaves, pinch of salt and honey or jaggery. boil all when becomes 1/4 then give it to your child. Will definitely help. at in winters before sleep give your child half spoon of honey with clove (mix the mixture of clove in a half spoon of honey)

Naila Khuroo

give him hot water and joshina syrup i found it very curable

teething

my son has fever due to pain of teething n get irritated n cring if wont lift hi..

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..

Milkshakes

Is this true if we mix fruits mix with milk fruits loss their bandits life antio..