Cow Milk v/s formula feed

Sushmita Nair

Hi my baby is 3months old. I want to know which is better to feed cow milk diluted with water (70:30 ratio) or formula feed? I am not able to generate much of breast milk and want to feed him top feed to quench my baby hunger. Pls advice

• 5

swati sachan

To increase breastmilk drink shatavari kalp wid milk.. n eat roasted jeera powder 1 spoon daily

Haritima Pandey

Plz first consult to pediatrician regarding feeding ur baby... my doc told me nt to gv cow's milk. Formula milk is good for babies like Nestlé nan pro 1(upto 6 mnths) or ur doc ll suggest sm other brands. BT don't do anything without asking to pediatrician doctor

Suresh Reddy

Hi Susmitha, please continue with Formula milk. Cow milk is not good for babies digestive system. Alternatives were much less 3 decade's earlier. Now we got all the resources and information ready n tailor made to our problems. Also suggest you to seek pedia advise. Cheers..

Aabha

Hi Sushmita.. I agree! Cow's milk even though diluted is difficult for the baby to digest esp. a young baby as yours. My daughter is 9 months old nw and still our paed hs adv not to start cow's milk and to continue formula till one year.

Zanzanil Patel

Hi sumitha, Check this out. https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/baby/feeding-nutrition/Pages/Why-Formula-Instead-of-Cows-Milk.aspx It basically says that cow milk is too difficult for infants to digest so formula milk is best up until 1yrs.

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby