Cranky behaviour

Pinal Parikh

Hi my daughter is 1year and 11 months at times she becomes very cranky and uncontrollable.. how to handle this type of behaviour.

• 1

Hi Pinal! Some children get upset easily and become inconsolable on small issues. at around 1 and a half years of age they start going through this transition where they start realizing 'I' as a separate entity and are learning demands can't be met right away. They take time but eventually understand that they might have to wait for it if given a resonable reason. Please try and make your child calm down by hugging her or kissing her so that she comes out of that fit. Understand what she wants, by telling her to politely share with you her demand. Then, if feasible fulfill it right away. If not, then give her options for ex she wants a chocolate. U could say baby,we can have once food is over. if she agrees,praise her for her patience. If she doesn't agree,u could give her healthier choices say an apple with chocolate sauce or peanut dipped in chocolate sauce. by finding the middle path, in which both of u r happy solution to a problem can be found. But in this whole process of having a consensus u need to keep a check on yr tempers, hold on to it as patience,perseverance and praise are the magic words when dealing with a kid which work wonders. Also give a pat on your back,if you succeed in making her agree. Hope this works!

how to reduce weight after stopping brea..

how to reduce weight after stopping breast feed

hitting other children

hii this is Nandini.. my son Tarun beats n push other in play ground or school n..

talking n understanding

my son is 1yrs 8 month he dnt under stand wat I day tell him. he will repeat al..

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..

Vomit and fever

My son is suffering from fever and vomiting... we have already consulting with d..

travel

my kid is about 2 years and 3 months old whenever we travel by bus or car he fee..