creche in gurgaon

Santa

hi all, i am planning to put my 7 month daughter in a creche in dlf ph 4 gurgaon, would like to have an honest review about intellitots creche and indus creche and which one is better. is there any other creche in dlf phase 4 ?  waiting for your reply!!!   thanks.

• 2

Chhavi Arora

Hi I would recommend Intellitots... You should definitely go and check out the facility they offer. They have other kids of same age... I would say its a homely care for kid and very hygienic.

There's Udaan as well as intellitots-fortis in DLF phase 4.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..