Travelling with Children

crying by seeing the crowd

Darani Balu

Updated on Jan 26, 2017

my daughter is 19 months old. wenever we take her out. she starts crying by seeing the crowd. how to engage her at DAT time. plz help

• 10
Sai Krishna

whenever you are planning to take your baby out, talk with your bany n explain her where you are going, what she can do.. what are the interesting thing for her.. 19 months means she can understand.. we do the same with our baby..

Mamatha Katukuri

my daughter is 11months old .she drinks 20ml water per day this quantity is k r not? she is not interested to drink milk and water how can I feed them please give me any ideas?

Suruchi Pant

don't stop him taking out rather you should go often and then only he will make himself familiar with the crowd

nikita Navani

This behaviour is normal in kids ,as they feel highly insecure. Regular cuddling in the crowd and diverting them into different things. Kids in the crowd unless n until they are in some thick crowd it works. Thick or light crowds kids will feel safe in lap and in regular intervals if u make them sit in bit less crowdy place. I am not sure how much effective it will be . but it works

Darani balu

thank u. sweta vil do that

Top Travelling with Children Blogs