Crying during sleep

Namrata

Updated on Feb 06, 2016

My 5 yr old son cries every night atleast 2-3 times in sleep maybe due to dreams. Im not sure why and what to do about it. Pls help if you have faced a similar situation.

• 5
Pavani

Hi Namrata, my 3yr old son does the same one. He keeps crying and talking.. must be some dreams. Very disturbed sleep..

Yeah I agree with Swati. my son also used to get nightmares... and he used to cry atleast 10 times. Someone suggested to get iron bangle(lohe ka kada) from gurudwara... and trust me it really works from same day.

Yes, it did help him and he started sleeping peacefully.

Namrata

Thanks. Thats exactly what some other people have also advised. He also gets scared to be more precice. I will definitely try this and seriously hope that it helps. By the way just checking.. Did this help for your son and has he stopped being scared now?

Hi Namrata, I have been through the same scenario when my son was at your son's age. Though he never cried, but yes he used to get scared. The most desi remedy for this is to keep a knife underneath his mattress and make him wear a metallic kada that will keep the bad dreams away and he will be able to sleep peacefully. Hope this helps.