curved legs

Rashmi Vig

Updated on Jul 09, 2017

i heard something today.. so wanted to ask u all.. i was playing with my 4. 5month baby.. i held him from underarms and he was kind of standing on his legs.. someone suddenly said dont make him stand now otherwise he will have curved legs... is it true frndz??

• 18
Surbhi Arora

very true.

Sowjanya

yes, it is true

Mercy Justin

Not sure i think her/his legs bones are not strength in that months 4. 5 so only said that reason don't scared about it daily massage to legs before oil bath time its enough to strengthen to bones of baby

Gomathirajasudalai

after 8 months only u try that

Anu Aggarwal

It's nothing to do with curve legs... my little one also stands as we give her the fingers to hold... we just avoid doing this in practice as they donot have enough strength to hold the pressure on their legs and on toes of their feet

Shweta Ravi Mishra

yes it's true

Ruhina Shaikh

yes

Vinita Jaisinghani

i checked with my doc about the same as even my lo loves to do this all the time... and he said nothing like curving of legs happens... its absolutely fine if ur lo loves to stand up.

krishna sree balla

oh is that true..... my son also do the same ... I don't know this.... I will take care of this... thank you friends.....

Monalisa Singhdeo

my boy is 7 months old.. and he himself stands by holding us... is that ok

ashwini bhandari

my baby also do the same thing when we catch her underarms she will stand by herself she will stand for maximum 15 minutes. .some said no nothing will happen bcoz we are giving her support. she is 5 months old. can anyone help.

Parul Adhana

yes it's true.... coz your baby's muscles are not enough strong at this stage that they can bear the body's weight

Shivani Kharya

yes , its true

Rashmi Vig

oohk thank you

RACHNA GUPTA

if baby is trying ti get up himself,it means he has gaind inner strenghth of holding himself up,but still you should avoid prolongd standing bcoz before tym if baby is doing anything it is harmful to him..

Veena Nitesh Agarwal

Meri baby ko bhi sb khada krte hai she is just four month

Rashmi Vig

ohh. ohk... but what if baby himself trying to get up when he is being held from underarms??

RACHNA GUPTA

yes it is true bcoz small children have tender bones,which may curve due to bqby body weight..