Cutting nails

Namrata

My 3 months baby just dosent let me hold his hands to cut the nails when he is awake and im so scared that ill hurt him with the nailcutter. He also has a very light sleep and i cant do the same when he is asleep as well. I havent been able to cut his nails at all so far and am worried he may hurt his face since his nails are too sharp. I do want to keep his hands mittens free. Pls share some tips !

• 4

Namrata

Thanks everyone. Will try using a scissors when he sleeps after bath.

gaurav gupta

D best tym to do it is when he's sleeping.. Try cutting them once he's asleep after bath.. baby tend to sleep after bath.. n if not.. Dn mk him wear cotton gloves in DT case he won't b able to hurt hs face.. good luck

Sakhee Birawat

Try cutting nails using a small pair of scissors... Children have very soft nails so u can use a blunt scissor as well( available at any baby shop)... And cut then when your child is asleep...

preeti

I feel the only possible way is to cut the nails while breastfeeding and the baby is sleeping.

constipation

hello everyone.. my daughter is 6 months complete.. from last few days she is ha..

boil in the head

6month old baby has been having acne kind boil at the back of head. had one befo..

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..