Daddy's Girl and Mommy's boy!!

We hear this phrase more often than not. My daughter is said to be a daddy's girl as she loves spending time with her dad and vice versa. My son is still too little to say which way he will sway! Do you think this phrase holds true? How is it in your families? 

• 5

henna jamali

when my daughter was bour my husband says he fell in love,she has a soft spot in his heart .when it comes to my 2 boys he is not so compromising towards them .but for me my daughter is my best friend .

henna jamali

I agree with both of you, Neetu and Bhavna. There is a slight inclination of dads towards the daughters and moms towards the sons but in the end, its mommy mommy for all the little things they need :)

i second that ....my daughter is self professed daddy's little princess.... and she takes much pride in saying that but at the end of the day ...for every little thing she wants mumma.... it is a win win ...:-)

Hey, with my own child and most of the kids in family and friends, I have seen this, with a few exceptions though. Mums dote on boys and Dads so dote on girls.. personally the dad n daughter combo looks supercute to me :)

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..