dark circles

Soham

my 1 year old baby has dark circles though she sleeps 12 hrs a day.. can anyone help?

• 4

yes.... my sister daughter havng the same problem... she was diagnose by deficiency of Iron. now she is 4. 5yrs... der is no dark circles now.

Hi Soham, I second what Gaurima and Shikha has said. Dark circles in babies is not due to lack of sleep, it is mostly due to an underlying health issue. Please do check with the doctor. Let us know how things turn out. Take care.

Allergies is one n anaemia could be d second cause. Pls get iron levels chkd.

gaurima

Check with a doc for diagnosis of the underlying cause - they may be are due to nasal congestion, allergic reaction or heredity.

rash

hi everyone... my baby is 1. 5 yr old... she is very active... der is only one c..

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..