Dark circles

Priyanka

What  are thepossible  causes of dark circles below  the  eyes ?

• 4

Manisha

@Puja,Hi Cow's milk is known to give allergies. If you are already giving cow's milk and it has not caused any allergy till now, you may continue with it. You may use in whichever form you want to use. Quantity would depend on your baby's acceptance. Starting from few spoons you can gradually increase the amounts.

priyanka

she doebnt have any other problem that has been listed she is not even anaemic , any idea hoew to get rid of them ?

if it is just dark circles then i agree with shanaya , but if there are other symptoms like fatigue , listlessness, avoiding social contact , it could be a symptom of other problems that you may have to address. Hopefully it is just stress of being an 18 year old...

Shanaya

Hi Priyanka, your profile says you child is 18 years old. At this age, lack of sleep and late nights can cause dark circles. Other uncommon causes can be a nutritional deficiency such as anemia, an allergy, too much coffee, alcohol, smoking or sun exposure.

How can my son gain weight

My son is around 11yrs old but he is not gaining weight what should I do

14 month MMR VACCINE AND TYPHOID VACCINE..

14 month MMR VACCINE AND TYPHOID VACCINE RATE??? Tell me RATE and importance????

Baby food

Hello... My Child is one and Half year old.. Heis Bottle feader.. He doesn't wan..

Is paneer safe for 11 year old kids

hi everyone... my son is 10 yers old and he loves to eat paneer.. he needs it ev..

Autistic son

My son is 12 yrs old and is diagnosed with autism. Since last few months he has..

Hairfall and not eating properly.

My daughter Maria Philip is now 14 yrs. For past 1 1/2 months her hair fall is u..

Hair fall

hi my daughter is 12years .recently I have been noticing lots I hairfall. initi..