Daughters are great.... Mine is the greatest

M Naz

It makes me short of words to describe about my daughter, she is 15 months old right now and she has all our lives with joy and happiness around. Little is she, n oh so sweet.. tiny hands n adorable feet given to us by God above....

• 2

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

babies are all great be a boy or grl or anyone but yes for every mom her child is greatest

Hi M Naz.. You are truly blessed. Be the role model to your daughter and teach her the all the good things in life.

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..

Not drinking milk

My daughter of 1. 5 yrs doesn't drink cow milk. she prefers breastmilk. what sho..

not talking properly

my daughter 1yr 10m not talking properly

Tight potty

My daughter is of 14 months. She is on breast-feed and top feed with food. She..

Baby care

My daughter is 2. 9yr. Which soap was used by both time and shampoo. Pls suggest..