Day care in Aundh

Kalika

Updated on Jan 06, 2015

Hello All,   I am looking out for a really nice day care in Aundh, anand park area. Please suggest.   Thank you.

• 5
Kalika

Thank you Meenu, Nikita and Nishant. Your comments are really helpful. Will try all of them. :)

Nishant

Kalika, Ask fellow parents or parents whose children are going to daycares in the area. They will be able to give you the best feedback. Wait outside the daycare in the evening and meet them there. You can try and ask them about hygiene, teacher to child ration, activities, food, ayahs and the lower staff, and other issues. this will help you.

Hi Kalika, while I too wouldn't know daycares in your area, my child goes to one and what helped me choose one for her was what kind of staff and teacher's they had there and what kind of activities are the children involved in. Good daycares have organized activities such as story time, circle time, outdoor play, green thumb, craft etc for children. So, i was satisfied with this one where my children would be learning something as well.

Meenu

Hi Kalika, you should look out for a day care where the teacher/staff ratio to the child is healthy (less children to a staff); cleanliness; safety in terms of child proofing the stairs, security guards; and how many male staff is inside the day care area. these things should help you reaach a decision.

Meenu