Day Care

Khushbu Parmar

Hi to all moms.... Today was d first day for my 3 n half yr kiddo in day care..... she is all dependent on me, n thus had to take a decision of putting her in day care to become a little independent... n adher to people around her as I would start my job soon.... she is a little slow learner n has learnt a lot from d school where she goes for day care...... I am litlle worried for, whether I have taken a right decision in putting her in day care.... plz friends do provide ur inputs n experiences on this.... thank you

• 1

Jyothihs

U r rite,, let her do things independently,it's rite age to learn

nap

how many naps needed in day for my 16month highly active son???

nickname

hi mommies, please suggest some cute names on any letter for pet name of my litt..

mild fever all the time

hi, my son is 1 n half year old, he is very active but since past 2 days he is h..

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..