day care

Poonam Moolchandani

Apr 05, 2013

Dear Parents, Here I would like to share my worst experience of Day care at Tree house and would like to make you alert as well. My daughter was 4 months , where i had put her in day care of Tree house at Andheri (east) opp,  charan singh colony . The owner Parvin kaur is the a business women who has Tree house franchise and as well as day care . As it was 5 min walking distance from my office i had kept my daughter and on the 5 th day she was sick as she got high fever , cold and cough as the have 23 kids in a small place . I can understand the kids playing but there is no cleanliness, they are been not feeded well. the food is fallen down,  kids scratching walls and eating , the mausis wants to sleep no wonder kids are awake , they dont even clean the potty well, the spoon is o big they feed the child, and the kid is crying and they are least bothered and after complaining the owner says .if u feel we are not good take away your child. Please dont ever put your child in Tree house day care .She has 3 franchise .   Poonam

• 6

Poonam Moolchandani

i have found a day care at andheri east , shere punjab , that lady is worth it , she really takes care of all the babies so well,and yess she is very soft spoken and all the kids are also been taught to behave , eat and she makes it a point the cleanliness is there .

my heart goes out to you poonam, but it is great that you have taken a astand for your child ....it sure will help other parents around your vicinity

Indu

Thanks for sharing feedback Poonam.

As the baby is very small.. better to search gud day care... with cctv camera.. they are little bit expensive.. but its a mattter of your child welfare.

Shanaya

thanks for sharing Poonam!

Prajakta Deodhar

Thanks for the feed back

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..

Is it ok if feeding women can take aloev..

My baby is 9 months old so andiam still feeding him is it ok if I start taking a..

baby poop

my baby will b completing 6 months in 3 days ...i hav started weaning 3 days bac..

Diapers

Hello... plz suggest gud diaper.. my baby girl is 4 months old...

vomitting

my baby is of 25 days old.. nd im giving him formula milk of nan pro. and i jus..

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..