Dealing with the older one after a 2nd child

Zanzanil Patel

I recently joined a mothers only online community. Reading a blog I just realised that of late I've been to busy and stressed out about the acceptable and unacceptable norms set by my family that I forgot to enjoy my motherhood. I can recall myself saying things like please don't disturb me I am looking after him, please play on your own I'm tired, is this how you behave with elders/younger. No doubt shews getting cranky. I enjoyed my olderones childhood completely but after the birth of the younger one, things got a bit too busy with the school, activities and the so called rules that things started getting stressed. Just glad I realised well in time.

• 1

Megha Chawla

Hey Zanzil, Hugs to you, its ok sometimes really stress as mothers and I am sure handling two and giving them equal attention and love can be really challenging at times. But count this as just a phase it will be ok, maybe your elder one is also trying to cope with your divided attention. Just keep the faith and I am sure you are doing your best, everything will fall in place. All the best

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..

Social behavior

Hi, my 6 year old son gets hyper when relatives or friends visit our house. He w..

Get ready for school.

How to prepare my child before starting school?

hi. my baby being angry day to day. plea..

my baby being angry day to day. please suggest me.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..

fed up with naughtyness

my boy is 3 years 10 month he doesn't want to eat anything and he misbehave with..