Dehydration-Heat

Neha

Apr 28, 2014

This heat is becoming unbearable for the babies. Please suggest some ways to keep them hydrated all the time. Something I can do to prevent the dehydration or to rehydrate?

• 1

Dear Neha, you may find some tips in the following blog: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/dehydration-in-children/212 Hope this helps :)

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..

behavior

MY daughter does not play with other games, always needs phone... I'm worried ho..

eating habits

my lityle girl is 2 years old.. but still does nt chew foods very often.. and a..

Nothing to eat and vomiting one tym

Hiiii... Momies... Plz suggest... My 19 month old baby not eating anything since..

How to increase weight of my baby.

My baby is 16 months old. She is underweight. She has less appetite. Please tell..