Delayed response

Seema

what is the turn around time for response from expert panelists? Who are the experts? Or can the other parents or members supposed to answer the queries?

• 3

nitya naidu

Hi my is completing two years on 23 rd oct she is very stubborn and very angry wht to do for her behaviour. Plz do hel me....

seema

Thank you for your reply. I have posted a query under the wellness section.

Hi Seema! I understand that you are refering to "ask expert" section. The turn around time is 48 hrs in most of the case to a few questions which even take longer. Our Expert panel tries to share responses as early as well without compromising the quality. Our Experts are empaneled experts in each area with relevant experience, and no, this section can't be answered by anyone else but an empaneled expert/specialist only. Can I help you with a query you have asked on any of our expert corner?

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..

Pros and cons of using nipple shield

Hi friends, I am mom to a cute 3 week old baby. i have flat nipple and had latc..