delivery

Ankita Shukla

I have entered my 39 th week almost... it seems no labour getting very impatient... plus my docter has given more 8 days after 40 weeks to check..... rely gettn impatient.... when will I be able to deliver and get my body free... as its been months now and other problems of last month is only increasing. like too much washrooms. too hot etc... pls help

• 2

puloma pandey

Hi Ankita, wait for the date that your doctor have given. And dont worry everything will be fine, once you deliver and see your baby's face you will forget everything every pain and problems. You have passed 9 months and this is the matter of just few days so have patience and think about some great things, listen good music and mantras. I will pray for your safe delivery. wish you a happy parenting.

hi Anita Shukla! congrats dear! I can completely understand your impatience .Anita labor pain can begin anytime between 38 to 42 weeks. this is the last leg , u have waited for so long just few more days to go. enjoy this phase, eat well, pamper yourself, do breathing exercises (after consulting your doc) and most importantly sleep well (if u feel like) as this is something u would miss on the most once your baby arrives. take good care of yourself ! wish u a healthy delivery!

about less baby movmnt in 29 week

hi all m in my 29 th week but today m feeling less baby movmnts in compare to ro..

do and don't during pregnancy

i was pregnant it's 4weeks and 2days I scaned tdy WT and all I won't do in this..

hi I'm new to this page

I was abort on april20 17 I was check pregnancy with a kit I got dark pink and l..

Pains in 31 week of pregnancy

I hv been having lower abdomen from last 2 days which goes towards back side. A..

Rh negative

Hi i am Rh negative. 22 weeks pregnant. The other day i went to my gynae she hs..

i can get pregnant after 5 months of de..

hi i delivered a baby girl on jan 7 i had hypothyroidism so we planned for secon..

can I eat chicken in summer.. 42°c is here in Delhi???