Dental / Ear Care

Murali Krishnan

Hello,   I am writing this email to clarify couple of doubts about my 2yrs old daughter.   Firstly, about the dental care. My daughter's teeth is not positioned well; 2-3 are kind of zigzag. Would that need immediate attention or wait for the initial ones to fall? Is it something to worry about? I am concerned if her further growth of teeth may be irregular. Need your suggestions and guidance.   Secondly, about the Ear care. My daughter is very adamant while cleaning her ears. Every time after bath, we try to clean the outer surface of the ears either with soft ear buds or towel. But, she denies every time. Would the wetness in the ear cause any kind of problem internally. I somewhat feel it can be dangerous if left wet inside, or is it okay. I would like to know the best & safest ways to clean the ears.   Request my dear fellow parents/experts to advice me. Thank u :)   Regards,   M. Krishnan

• 5

DrMonica Lall

Greetings! You don't have to worry. In case treatment is required it can be started only when permanent teeth start erupting. Just take care that the child brushes regularly to avoid cavities. Regards, Dr. Monica Lall (BDS, MDS Orthodontics) Ph-9582596738

Murali Krishnan

Thank you Priyanka for ur suggestions.. Currently, it seems okay without affecting other teeth. I shall definitely contact if any need on the subject. Thank you once again...

priyanka

dr priyanka malhotra9911716505..... any future consultation

priyanka

Hello Mr Krishnan , sir I have gone through u email regarding concern for your 2 year old daughter as her teeth r mal aligned ....sir these teeth r deciduous or milk teeth and they will fall by the time of eruption of permanent teeth.... so thr s not much concern until and unless they are acting as a cite for debris or food lodgement as it could lead to caries , if its not affecting any other teeth and no food collection in that areas so let it be like that but if it causing caries occurrence so it need a dental visit to get that area clean and filling done if caries present and maintain the hygiene or cleaniness more than normal

priyanka

Hello mr krishnan

my son is 15 mnths old. he likes banana...

quantity of bananas to b fed

toddlers biting lower lip

My 21 month daughter biting her lower lip for at least six months. applied aloev..

Daughters..

Hi all.. I need to discuss it with you all.. I have two daughters and they are..

weight

my 16 month baby weight is 9. 5 kg. her birth weight is 3kg. what is correct wei..

Crying while peeing

Hi mommies.. my daughter is 26 months old. We just came to Mumbai at my mom's pl..

Pediasure or anyother health drink

My lo is 22 months old. Can i start pediasure or anyother health drink? Plz sugg..