Diaper and Rashes

Harsh

Hi All, I'm facing this issue of rashes with my 2 year old whenever he's on diapers(no matter how small a duration). It's not that it wasn't prevalent before,its natural i know. But lately, this problem has been concerning me as its more frequent. He keeps on crying and at times even catches fever. I don't know what to do? Maybe its this sultry season or something else. Clueless. Please help.. !!

Hi Harsh The best thing you could do to avoid diaper rashes is to keep the bottom of your child dry. So change the diapers frequently and clean the genital area properly whenever you change the diaper. Also don't make it too tight, make it little loose so that air can pass through it. and ask your pediatrician for an ointment for diaper rashes.

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....