Diaper usage

Sneha

Apr 10, 2015

How safe is it to use diapers? I've got mixed opinions from ppl... Some ppl say its absolutely safe to use it on regular basis n some ppl don't recommend it at all. I have a 7 months old daughter. I use diaper for her once in a day during evenings for 5-6 hours. Is it fyn???

• 2

Rachna

Sneha, Iv used diapers and Johnson's nappy pads for my daughter too and didn't have a problem at all. They make life easier for the parents. But take necessary precautions such as changing frequently, washing and wiping dry after each change etc. But discontinue, once your baby is old enough and her pee and poop routine gets set as at that stage, without the habit of diapers, it will become easier to potty train.

Hi Sneha! One needs to ensure that the brand u r using for your child suits her. U could take following precautions: 1. To avoid child's skin to come in direct contact with diaper, it is advisable to massage perineum area with oil (which suits the baby). 2. Frequently change diapers. 3. wash the perineum area with water or wipe it gently with wet tissue after using diaper. 4. Keep perineal area dry as far as possible. 5. Restrict frequent use of soap in this area to avoid allergies with harsh chemicals used in the soap as the skin is too soft in this area. Avoid too much dependence on diapers as it can cause nappy rash Or lead to allergies.

my baby is 10month yet not stand at thei..

my baby cannot stand he is 10 month old

rash on body

my baby is 10month n since Yesterday her body n face part is all got fine red r..

Bed wet problem

Hii.... how to stop Bed wetting ?

wellness

meri beti 9 saal ki hai .. bachpan se hi unhe skin allergy probs h .6 saal ki um..

Skin problem

My baby's face and back has some white spot which lotion is better for him

Message

Hi, can any one send me video how to massage 8 months old baby

Life

Nopee

solid khana Nahi khata hai

hello mommies my baby 9month old.... but wo Kuch bhi solid Nahi khata hai only l..