Diaper

Sona Somani

Is it safe to use diapers regularly for babies?I am using it regularly during night.

Amrita Roy Sengupta

I use diaper only during night or if I have to go out for the whole day. At home, during day my daughters ,( 2+ and 1+) are toilet trained. At night they do wet the bed then diaper comes in handy.

Archana N

I have been using diapers since birth and touch wood, didn't face any challenge till now. As mentioned in my earlier comment, we need to be mindful of changing it on time even at midnight, else may result in rashes or skin irritations

Sabiha Naaz

I agree with archana. I am also using the same technique and my daughter is responding well.

Ekta

Is it safe to diaper a new born baby or from which month shall we start making them wear diapers. ?

Sona Somani

Yes I do agree with you.

deepshree soni

My son is 6/months old and I am using it every night.. But sometime it give bad rashes :(

Archana N

In my opinion, there is a kind of myth around diapers.. I think they are as safe as cloth nappies or underpants provided changed within stipulated time or need basis. In fact, diapers help kids to sleep well and get up fresh... But certainly, in the day time, we in parallel should train our kids for toilet use and get them understand to express when they have the sensation... Btw, my son is 2+ and I have been using diapers each night and training him in day time which is working well for me. I plan to get him off from diapers completely once he clearly understands the sensation and starts expressing it. After all, good sound sleep plays a big role in entire day activities of a baby... Hope you find this relevant

hai my daughter is suffering from cough

suffering from cough from 10 days she's not at all eating the food so please wha..

Breastfeed problem

Mne meri beti ko breastfeed krana 5mnth k baad band ker diya tha. Uske baad milk..

feeder habit

hi my daughter is 2. 5 yrs old but she is not drinking milk without feeder? how..

no teeth

my daughter is 14monts old but till now she has no teeth. what shall I do???

vomiting daily

my baby boy was vomiting daily after food n he is regularly getting infections

remedy for severe cough

pliz suggest quick home remedy for severe cough f9r 2. r years child....

Weight gain

Hi.... My son is 15 months old. His birth weight was 1. 750gm. Now he is 8. 6gm..