diapers!

Sonam Mahajan Puri

Updated on Sep 19, 2017

which brand of diapers is best for babies?/ I used Himalaya and Pampers. liked Himalaya but it is not available at most of the stores. plz suggest

• 7
Dr Shreshta Sathish

Sonam Mahajan Puri .. hello... I have tried pampers huggies mamy poko and also himalaya.. personally I feel for the morning if u use mamy poko or even huggies it's OK.. just that make sure u clean and change the diaper every 4 hours.. I always try to do that.. but for the night time.. pampers is the best.. I was so unhappy with huggies and mamy poko and himalaya in the night since I felt through the night it just soaked and started leaking.. but pampers dry nights stayed all night long and though it was soaked there was no leak or any wetness in his bottom.. so I always prefer to use dry nights pampers.. but do try and use what u feel is the best for ur baby.. pampers Is available easily too

Bimla Gurung

mummy poko pant is good as compared to others... i used it.

Pratibha Malhotra

Try pampers pants premium care they r bit expensive than normal pampers pants but definitely very cottony soft n comfortable hence no rashes... they also have wetness indicator... pampers r best diapers whether premium care or regular... go for it... I use only pampers for my baby....

Sonam Mahajan Puri

Trinayani Puvvala

mamy poko pants is good

Ashish Anand

Pampers r the best @Shikha Mam!

hi Sonam Mahajan Puri ! pampers is also good. would request fellow parents to pour in their suggestions.

Top Babycare Blogs