Diarrhoea vomiting

Purvi Dalwani

my son is suffering from diarrhoea from last 5 days n bfore dat 2daz fever. he is under medication from past 3 daz but diarrhoea is still there. can dis b because of canines. can anyone suggest something

• 19
purvi dalwani

he is much btr. thanx

Debashree Bhattacharya

Dear Purvi, how is your child today? Please don't worry. l sincerely pray for your baby's speedy recovery.

purvi dalwani

relax plz. i appreciate all your concern n thanx for advise

Debashree Bhattacharya

Dear Sir, we all do mistakes in our life. But what matters is our way of talking and writing.

mahendra shrimali

it's my mistake sorry debashree Bhattacharya

mahendra shrimali

ok send me photos of same 9099933919 n I will send photos to u that doesn't mention that U wrote

Debashree Bhattacharya

Dear Purvi, if you wish , you can send you whatsapp number to me. I will send you the photo of the tetra pack.

Debashree Bhattacharya

Mr. Mahendra, without knowledge l did not write anything. ORSL is for rehydration but should not be used during diarrhoea. It is clearly written side wall of the tetra pack . Please do proper checking before writing any comment in future. Now l am sending the photo of the tetra pack to the head of the Parentune for proving my point. And it is a friendly forum where we try to help each other.

mahendra shrimali

debashree Bhattacharya plz don't give any statements without knowledge .... ors L is meant for rehydration .

Debashree Bhattacharya

And Purvi, on the pack of ORS L , it is clearly written "DO NOT USE DURING DIARRHOEA ". So, please ask your doctor first. I noticed it when I thought of giving it to my son .

Debashree Bhattacharya

Purvi, my son suffered for 7/8 days. My doctor told me that cow milk is strictly not during diarrhoea as lactose worsen the situation. And we all know that under any condition mother's milk is good. So when a doctor says "no" to milk, it definitely anything but mother's milk.

mahendra shrimali

there are different ors with flavour is available in medical stores ors L is one brand in ready to use tetra pack walyt from Wallace pharma it's also ors with orange flavour

purvi dalwani

my son does not drink ors so dr advised to gv light diet n watrr

mahendra shrimali

do not stop feeding your milk it is itself medicine for ur child ... you also start drinking lots of water and also to ur son zinc tablet n ORS immediate stop diarrhoea with safe way...

mahendra shrimali

mrs Purvi first of all I request you do not give any medicine without doctor consultation .......

purvi dalwani

for how long he suffered from diarrhoea

Debashree Bhattacharya

Hello Purvi, my son also suffered from diarrhoea very recently. My pediatrician asked me to give my child Econorm. lt is good. He advised me also to give my child sufficient homemade curd. Give your child water time to time. No milk please.

purvi dalwani

how much time it takes

puloma pandey

Hi Purvi, it may be because of canine. Keep your baby hydrated, give light food. Give cool fruits and juices. Follow the doctor's instruction. Hope your baby will get well soon.