Digestion of new food

Farah Khan

my baby is six months old she digests cerelac easily but when i try mashed cooked apple with milk she is not able to digest it What else will be lighter than that? Suji ki kheer? She hates daal ka pani i have been trying since two months for that so no hope for that Please suggest

• 10
Farah Khan

Passing stool everytime your baby take feed is NOT normal.. please talk to your doctor try and change what you are giving your baby Cerelac is the lightest baby food available in the market Daal ka pani and chawal ka pani is home made options

POONAM Rodrigues

Hi my baby is six months old and I have started semi solid food but he keeps passing stools within half an hour every time I feed him. I asked doc she says its normal but I am not very convinced. Can anyone tell me if they are facing the same situation.

pushpalatha g

Hi... please dont mix milk with any fruits as it will not get digested properly.

Sandhya H

Ya same problem with my baby also.. Wat home made food I can give my baby.. ???

Devi Elango

Hi, milk and fruits mixture can't be given to babies. It won't digest well. U can give only steamed and mashed apple. Then keep min 1. 30 hrs time gap for each food.

Sanita Mukrj

Start with mashed banana with little sugar into it. You can give daliya and moong dal pressure cooked with a piece of potato and little salt and sugar and little butter or ghee. You can use blender to mix well or else use a good quality strainer to strain the daliya as it will give a nice smooth texture to the baby food. Babies accept that easily.

Farah Khan

I boiled the apple and then mashed it and mixed it with milk but it seems my girl is not being able to digest it yet may be in future i eill try 15 days later

Aristo Fernandes

Try boiling d mashed apple with milk.. That's how my wife does.. My son likes it

Farah Khan

Thank you

neha chandna

U can wash rice nd then dry in shade. Churn it in a mixer and cook with milk. Sooji kheer and daliya is also a very good option.