Dinner recipes

Sandhyazya

Please suggest for dinner recipes to be given for my 3 .4 yr old kid,daily i am giving her rasam rice which is really boring for her n for me to prepare as well. For lunch i am giving dhal and vegetables. Pls suggest for dinner.

Hi Sandhyazya, you may give her vegetable pulao. grate all the veggies, and cook them all with rice in the cooker. Add one garlic to flavour the pulao. You may also give her khichdi or whatever is cooked for the rest of the family. Hope this helps

Nutrition

What kind of food is most good.. Tasty and like by kids

regarding food

my son is 4. 6 years old and he is weak according to his age. plz guide how can..

Regarding food

my son who is 4 yrs old. His weight is only 13. 4 Doctor said that he is under a..

eating food

hi ,my son doesn't eat food even total day also until i make him to eat with my..

about snacks in the school

Now school is going to start but always I will think about snacks. I don't like..

food and nutrition

food and nutrition

food &nutrition

how to make a delicious and healthy foos

bottle feeding

how to stop bottle feeding.. any suggestions pls.... then how to make egg intere..