Dinner recipes

Sandhyazya

Updated on Feb 19, 2016

Dear swati, I usually cook roti, kichidi, dosa, idly ,poha for my family for dinner. Can the same be given to my kid also. I thought rice would be filled for her. Pulov, dal, vegetables I give her for lunch. Can the same vegetables be given for dinner also. Giving vegetables in the night are digestable?

• 2

Yes vegetables are easily digested by an active child. However, do ensure that you feed her at least two hours prior to her sleeping time so that she has ample enough time to digest her food. In case you have doubts about veggies then you may give her idli dipped in rasam, poha, dosa if she loves to eat. Hope this helps.

Yes you may give her the same to your daughter. Don't worry she is old enough to eat what the rest of the family is eating and she will enjoy eating with the family as well. Hope this helps.