does anyone know about a good preschool on sohna road-gurgaon. which one would you suggest is the best

Nitin

please help me with the right preschool for my 20 months old son.... i'm not only concerned about the right age to send my child to a preschool, but also don't have any idea on which preschool are good in Gurgaon. I would ideally want the preschool to be somewhere in phase-5 as that's where we live. Please suggest from your experience.

• 1

Dear Nitin , choosing the right preschool is one of the tough ones , you need to really know hat you want for your child. There are many schools around your area ; sun city ; heritage; scottish high ; presidium ... but all these schools have a different line of thought. The best would be if you could read about these schools and what format they follow you'd know how to take the call. there are a couple of blogs on the same subject here too , why don't you check those out as well... they might help you get to your decision.

study problem of child

my daughter is in class12 she is not taking interest in studies she is not doing..

need good case school in hyderabad

hi my son is 12 years old and studying 8 th standard, presently he is in D publ..

ultrasound

when to do the third trimester ultrasound?

education

finished m. sc IT further I need to study dnt knw to study bcoz having two child..

kindle

is kindle useful?? and how worth it is to buy??

work at home

i am also intersted in work at home because i have 2 kids so i prefer this only..

work from home

hi everyone please give me ideas for work from home I have done mba