Does not want to eat anything

Bharti Gupta

after a 5_6 days fever she is not willing to have anything like milk, dal, sabzi. I have to be really very harsh to give her milk. Immediate After fever she is suffering from cough and cold. Wat to do . Plz help me. She only want to have curd or raita. But due to her cold i cant give her more curd . Only once in a day i give her curd

• 4

Anytime dear! If u see no signs of improvement in her health status or her appetite even after taking full course of medicine ,it is advisable to consult your doc and even clarify your doubts regarding this particular medicine u mentioned. Wish her speedy recovery. tkcare!

Bharti Gupta

Thank u so much dear , ur comment give me a sign of relief cand u r right even sight of food makes her irrirate , she starts crying. I also want to ask u that she has teething problem, for that i give her BC21 . May be due to this she doesnot want to eat , is it so. she irritates at every minute and start crying. Is there any need of her dr. Consultation

Bharti Gupta

Thanks

Hi Bharti! How r u? Don't be stressed out. She will be fine soon. Though she has recovered from fever she needs Lil more time to come out of this episodic illness and recover completely. It is advisable to avoid force feeding as it can cause further aversion to food. Give her light semi solid dishes like khichri, dalia, custard, etc. to change the taste. As she is still recovering even the sight of food can make her feel sick. Let her have whatever (except for foods which are not advisable in cold and cough ) she pleases at her own pace. Even a spoon or two to begin with should do fine. At this moment she needs your love. I am sure as soon as she feels better she would springback to be her normal self and have a regular diet. I am sure she wouldnt be liking to see her Mommy upset, and a smile on your face will make her recover faster. Tkcare!