Donation for Nursery School Admission?

Shevani

What do you all think of giving a donation for securing a Nursery Admission Seat? I'm not sure if its a norm as such.

• 2

Neena

giving donation is best avoided and rather parents should inform other parents if a school asks for donation, however, sometimes hapless parents do give in to paying up to secure a seat for their child.

Hey, so far have not had to give donation for my child's admission to nursery and then later when we changed his school. but the annual charge and the development funds whatsoever really make sure one is shelling out thousands each year apart from the usual tuition fee :!

when to send the school

Hello my sistr in lawz son is of 2. 5 yr old when she starts to send him to pla..

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..

drinking

my baby is 1. 6 yr old I he drinks water in feading bottles but milk he ll drink..