don't listen to elders

Rekha Gour Sharma

my 4 year old don't listen to me and he don't give respect to elders pls help

• 9
Vaibhav Machave

Mr Sonu Singh it's not about you not listening to parents... It's about how we act in front of our kids.. They are very good observers..

Vikas Sagar

shikha ji I tried that. she addresses aap only when she wants something from her. As my wife is not north indian, it's common to use tu ot tum. Another issue is she doesn't want to share things. probably it's coz she is the only child.

Vikas ji, if u would correct her again and again politely, and tell her this is how u should address your Mom , she will definitely listen to u.. also u should address your daughter and wife by saying "aap". she will definitely try and copy u!

Vikas Sagar

even I face the same issue. my daughter is 6 years old. she address me by aap but Tu/tum to her mother.

Mr. Sonu Singh! where did I mention that. please don't read between lines. it's not right to make wrong presumptions... since the only way we are communicating is through words, so u should be careful in interpreting these. please don't take it personally‚Äč .

Sonu Singh

so Mr. vaibhav u r saying that Mrs. rekha and me do not respect our elders. so we r not setting up a example for our children.

Sonu Singh

what r u saying mam. at this age when we have a child not given respect to any body is not right judgement. some child has different psychology so they did not follow us. just like my daughter 3. 8 yrs. not listening our Instructions either politely or angrily.

Vaibhav Machave

There is a saying children will never follow your advise they will always follow your example..

hi Rekha Gour! home is child's first school and the parents his first teachers. please ensure u correct him when he falters or deviates from the right path. please try and be his role model and do what u wouldn't mind him imitating and learning from you. if u do a mistake be the first one to apologise. respect your elders as well as youngers, and love and care for the poor and the needy. listen to him , spend time with him,, praise him , love him and most importantly hug him often. please have a look at this Parenting blog . https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/communication-with-your-child-have-you-got-it-right/2502?ptref=sa0l000030g01xi