Drandruff kind of stuff

Bhuvana Ds

My 3 month old baby is having drandruff kind of patch in his head. Only in one particular portion. Can you suggest me any remedy or should I visit doctor

• 9
Neha Lee

am also have same problem

Khushbu T Kumar

My daughter too had this cradle cap problem but i oil her hair and then shampoo them. After wash i used to comb (soft brush) her hair very smoothly .. i found positive results and all the patches gone in just one week

Tejal Singh

As rightly said by @Neha it will go with the passage of time. My son too had cradle cap during that time I avoided to put more oil on his scalp n if I put some oil than it would hardly dome hours like one or two. During bath I use to shampoo his head first and let that shampoo stay for some minutes then at the end of bath I washed his head. Now he don't have cradle cap. Hope this helps.

Neha Bishnoi

Hi. As mentioned by folks above, it is cradle cap and it may go even upto 7 to 8 months and there is nothing to worry. In case, you are combing the area please ensure it to be very light handed. It is mainly around the centre of head which is also very soft and it should not be touched so massage is very bad idea for that particular area.

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. Cradle cap is advanced form of dandruff in babies. Use warm coconut oil with 2 drops of lemon juice n massage your baby's scalp before bath. Wash it off with spoo shampoo. I used to do this 4 times a week. It cleared in a month. My baby had 3-4 such patches. Now he's fine.

Hi Bhuvana Ds! This could be dead skin cells also called cradle cap caused due to hormonal changes towards the end in pregnancy in mothers. Apply olive oil and leave it for some time after that u could shampoo with Any mild baby shampoo. And comb his hair with soft bristles baby comb. This might come out. Please take above steps with soft hands. it has got nothing to do with hygiene. If it still doesn't come out after 4 months than please consult an expert. Hope this helps!

Shubham Jain

Use spoo shampoo

swati sachan

Us spoo shampoo.. n comb with baby comb.. to remove in wet hair

Anjana

Hi bhuvana good evening. my daughter s also having such kind of patches in the scalp up to 5 months after that it s ok. it s common for some babies. if it s coming recently or having any rashes in the body or baby having itching n dat part u should consult a doctor otherwise ok. if rashes r appearing n d body it wil easi. y spread to scalp also otherwise wait for some more days .tjhank you