Drops for vomiting

Praveen Srivastava

hi my daughter os 2. 5 months old she is active and no fever or any other aigns still she is vomiting almost ater every meal espew after formula milk i also reduced her intake and also she is burping everytym. Any medicine that i can give her and at what quantity will try it for couple of days if not found effective will go for doc

• 3
Praveen Srivastava

Thnx anupama exactly wht happeniw with my daughter she usally vommits 2-3 times a day and hardly ina a very large amnt maybe 20-25 ml of vomit and lasts for 2-3 days again she comes to normal feed i think i also facing same problem which u already faced. So it will go after her 3-4 month

Anupama Sheregar

Dear Praveen I also faced same issue wen my son was 2. 5 mths.. he used to vomit once a day after breast feedin, it lastd fr 3-4 days den I reduced feedin him large quantity n used to stop feedin early There was no cough or fever to him also Stil doc suggestd "domstal drops" fr him wich I gav 3 times 5 drops fr 3-4 days n it went off So if the number of vomits r more than 2-3 in a day so better shw doc as baby might undergo dehydration even if there is no cold or fever

preeti

Are you breast feeding it is advised to only breast feed child till 6 month and in case you are not able to give formula milk in small quantity after every two hours,spitting milk is common untill n unless it is very high also try to burp her after every feed this would be after 6 month as i too had this issue with my daughter.