Dry Fruits for Nursery Kids

Vanisree

Jul 06, 2015

My son is 3. 3 years and started his schooling. From his toddler age he is against dry fruits and used to eat only cashew. But offlate he is not interested in tht also.   Please let me know how to make kids eat dry druits and also any recieps through which intake of dry fruits is possible by him.    

Preeti Joshi

Make a paste of different dry fruits and mix it with milk

PRATISHTHA GARG

Hi Vanisree. My 4. 5 Years Son too is not very inclined towards eating Dry Fruits. but what I have started these days is - First I give him Almonds which are soaked in water for overnight to eat. Sometimes he eats that and sometimes avoid eating at all. so then I make a Paste of the Almonds on my Silbatta (take 2-3 overnight soaked Almonds) and then I mix a little bit of Honey to it (about 1/4th to 1/2 teaspoon) and give that to my son. he enjoys this a lot due to honey. try this. hope your son too will like it.

Meenu

Vanisree, crush them and make a dry powder of almonds and cashews. Add to his food like dahi. 2) roast and break into pieces, add to ice cream 3) make a gravy of cashewnuts and put paneer 4) add peanuts to poha 5) add raisins to cornflakes 6) if he likes sweets, you can make kaju katli at home too.

Tina

Vanisree You may add them in his favorite recipes like halwa, shakes, pulao. You can search for recipes in which paste of dry fruits is added like shahi paneer and there are many such recipes. You can also give him badam shake.

Nutrition

What kind of food is most good.. Tasty and like by kids

regarding food

my son is 4. 6 years old and he is weak according to his age. plz guide how can..

Regarding food

my son who is 4 yrs old. His weight is only 13. 4 Doctor said that he is under a..

eating food

hi ,my son doesn't eat food even total day also until i make him to eat with my..

about snacks in the school

Now school is going to start but always I will think about snacks. I don't like..

food and nutrition

food and nutrition

food &nutrition

how to make a delicious and healthy foos

bottle feeding

how to stop bottle feeding.. any suggestions pls.... then how to make egg intere..