ear infection

Kalaivani Venkatesan

my baby is 7 months 4 weeks, she is rubbing her ears frequently, i checked physically there is no rashes, then y she is rubbing?? pls tell.. im afraid is that ear infection??

• 4

Sonia Duneja

Hi Kalaivani, My baby is 13 months old and also rubs her ears. I normally clean them but i guess its because of teething too. Just wait n watch for a little white pearl appearing for a weeks time. All the best.

Hi Kalaivani. Babies rub their ears when teething too. You could check her gums to see if they look red or if you see a tooth cutting through. Ear infection is usually accompanied with high fever. You could watch her for a few days and if she doesnt seem to get better or gets fever, please check with the doctor.

Shanaya

There are ear drops available in the market which soften up the ear wax and it drains out. You could call you doc and ask them to recommend one. I and my friends have used warm oil to clean baby ears but that was many years back - a home remedy docs don't always support.

Shanaya

hi Kalaivani! Most children, including mine would rub their ears when sleepy but that does not seem to be the case here. May I ask how frequently your baby's ears are cleaned. It could simply be a deposit of wax/dirt that is causing an itchy feeling perhaps. Excess wax build up inside the year can cause fluid build up which can lead to infection. Could your baby be teething, as that also makes babies rub their ears to relieve the discomfort. I suggest you rule out the chances of an infection by checking with your doc.

dry skin

my 9month old baby skin is too dry is der any remedies to make skin soft...

Potty

baby do potty 3 to 4 time daily, is it good for health ?

baby wgt increase

how to increase my 11months baby wgt increase

pillow

i've been told by many ppl not to use pillow for newborns . she is 3months old n..

suffering from cold

hi. my baby boy is 2 months and 14 days old. he is suffering from cold and cozy..

Urine stains..

Hi all! My 5 months old daughter's urine is staining yellow in her panties.. W..

oddomass cream

my baby is 9 month old. can I use oddomass cream to prevent from mosquito. its s..

baby is suffering with cold

last 1 night my baby didn't slept. she is 1 year old. she is suffering with bad..