Ear piercing

Payal Shah

Can neone suggest what is the right age for ear piercing?? My daughter will cmplt 4mnths in week time... n which method is best traditional or gun shot?

• 4

Darshana Naresh Jindam

I had done my baby's ear piercing when she was two months old.. my baby didn't even cried for long and got normal very next day morning...

Manasa

Traditionally ear piercing is done at 9 months ...

Manju Adarsh Panikar

hey the right time is now.. as the child is small his skin n muscles tend to be softer so she wont feel the pain but later on as her skin n tissues get tighter it ll give her pain... i too had done my dolls ear piercing thru gun shot from a good ped and tat too wen she wsa 6 months old n trust me she didnt ever cry or had pain after tat mild shooting pain while piercing ...this will help her...

shilpa ghosh

5yr... gunshot

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..