ear piercing

Poonam Moolchandani

Mar 05, 2013

Hi , my princess is just 3. 5 moths old , kindly suggest the right age for ear piercing & also suggest when can i start with juices and soups . what would be the right age for the same.     Thanks

• 3

Aashna

Hi Poonam, you will get details on the ear piercing bit from the link suggested by Charanjot. A baby does not need any other food or drink besides breastmilk or formula up to 6 months of age. You could gradually introduce fresh home made soup or juices after 6 months. You may give her either soup or juice to begin with and wait for a week or so to see if there are any reactions, if so, then please stop immediately and re-introduce it later. You may speak to her paediatrician before starting on anything new, just to be sure :)

this is like a chain of information ..very nice!

Charanjot

Hi Poonam, see the link below for suggestions I got on the same issue:http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/ear-piercing-any-suggestions/350

Unnecessary expensive scans recommend by..

Is it necessary to do a ultrasound head scan for a 2 month baby, the doctor keep..

Flat head due to sleeping pattern

Our baby is 2 months old and unfortunately he has now developed a flat head on o..

Not sleeping at Night Properly

Hi myself Deepa, mera beta 1yr 7month ka hai, use Mai Nan Pro 4 deti hu at nigh..

baby feeding 6months

which milk should be given to 6 month old baby

Brest feeding

What types of food increase brest milk?

Johnson baby products for premature baby

Can we use Johnson baby products for premature baby?

Baby is vomiting

My baby is 22 days old.. She is vomited 3 times today... Is ther anything wrong?

ideal weight for 7month old boy

my son ok 7month old and his weight is 8 8kg.. is it ideal weight or not????