ear piercing

Poonam Moolchandani

Mar 05, 2013

Hi , my princess is just 3. 5 moths old , kindly suggest the right age for ear piercing & also suggest when can i start with juices and soups . what would be the right age for the same.     Thanks

• 3

Aashna

Hi Poonam, you will get details on the ear piercing bit from the link suggested by Charanjot. A baby does not need any other food or drink besides breastmilk or formula up to 6 months of age. You could gradually introduce fresh home made soup or juices after 6 months. You may give her either soup or juice to begin with and wait for a week or so to see if there are any reactions, if so, then please stop immediately and re-introduce it later. You may speak to her paediatrician before starting on anything new, just to be sure :)

this is like a chain of information ..very nice!

Charanjot

Hi Poonam, see the link below for suggestions I got on the same issue:https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/ear-piercing-any-suggestions/350

teeths

my son is 11 months... bt nt even single teeth apeared in his mouth... is it a m..

कौन से खिलौने बच्चों को दूँ?

नमस्कार मेरा बच्चा 9 महीने का है उसे मई कौन से खिलौने दूँ जिससे की उसे चोट न लग..

playgroups in chennai?!

are there any playgroups in chennai where mothers can meet with their babies?! w..

regarding bm

my bm is not enough for my baby i feel like that is it good to give him formula..

4 months old baby gal n nt pass poo sinc..

Hello mums i m new to this app and i have 4 months old baby gal. i m worried coz..

blocked nose

Hi my baby is 2 n half month old and she is having continuously blocked nose pls..

Pooping 4 to 5 times a day

My baby is 2 and half months old.. She is Pooping 4 to 5 times a day, is that fi..

बच्चे के लिए नहाने के साबुन

मेरा बच्चा 9 महीने का है कोई साबुन suggest करिये