Ear piercing

Megha Shah Ahuja

Hello Mommies and experts,i have a 4 month old daughter... need to get her ears pierced... seek ur advice as to what is the appropriate age to get it done and which way to go in for:Traditional way i. e taarwala or a gunshot

Haritima Pandey

Okay.. I also want to knw gunshot or tarwala... Which is better.. ? Most of d people go to the jewellery shop fr ear piercing it's in tradition..

neha chandna

Ear piercing shd b done when ur baby is atleast able to speak n express her pain or any discomfirt in her ear.

Haritima Pandey

Once take advice of pediatrician..

Varsha singhal

Hi Megha Ear piercing iadeally should b done in between 4 to 6 years of age... by any method..

Hi Megha, the earlier you get it done the better. depends entirely on you whether you want to go the traditional way or a gunshot. Gunshot would be less painful.

hai

hai my baby is 2 n half months old can I use buds to clean her eard or else how..

8 months baby food

my baby 8 months 10 days old. she eat only banana. please suggest some food. and..

baby massage oil

My baby was extremely fair when she was born. But later the complexion became d..

care

home remedy for motions for 15 month baby

sir pe baal nh aaya

mera beta 4 month ka hai lekin jab se sir ka baal ka htaya gya tab se abh tak ba..

Sitting

My six month baby just turned from back to front she didn't crawl and she didn't..

Blocked nose

My baby is 7 weeks old and having blocked nose. Dr gave nasoclear and suggested..

weight

Hi my baby is preterm baby now 5th month she gaining 300 gms per month so pleas..