Eating food

Anandana N

How is it easy to get your toddler to eat food right?   How about giving him a table and chair to sit and eat...   Giving him different types of veggies in forms of cutlets or parathas with dahi..   singing to him/her   if they start to throw tantrums and dont want to eat then what....   simple... take the plate away for a while letting them know that this way of behaviour is unacceptable....   These simple tricks do magic.... my boys always eat food and dont waste food at all.    

• 4

Anandana N

Well this is tried and tested. If you have patience it will def work. all the best.

sayli

currently i am facing the same problem. I hope this phase will end up soon. :)

Anandana N

Yup agreed. Getting angry just makes it difficult for both of us as i have also gone through it. this really works... but be patient. they may actually not eat also one meal probably but by the next meal they will be definatley hungry and then you can give what you please. this may go on for a few days as its a new way of behavior your child is learning.. so be with him/her. take care

Thank you for the tips Anandana. It is always a challenge to get toddlers to finish their meal! Simple suggestion such as these are any day better than getting angry or irritated :)

hello. my baby not interested in food. w..

I have a two and half year baby boy. he hate eating food . everyday I fight to f..

my daughter not eating food

my daughter is not eating food she wants milk to drink very fussy about food

diet chart

plz tell me proper diet chat with quantity for my 16month old son,,,

Feeding routine for 20 months old

Hello moms, PL help me with the feeding routine(with time intervals) of a 20 mo..

not eating food

my son is one year four months old he doesn't eat anything

milk mix

hello mummies.. which milk mix can I use for my 15months old baby, bcoz she is n..

milk problem

Hello, my son 2. 5 years he don't won't to drink milk, he frasted me a lot, use..

hii. My baby is 1 year 2 monts old.. what should i feed him in morning breakfast..