Eating habits of my 6yrs old son

Matharasi Radhika

Jul 16, 2015

Hi,everyone I have a son tanuj 6yrs old,studying in class1,his eating habits r vry good but every day he wants me to giv two omlettes in the lunch with chapattis nd a boiled egg with rice nd dal in his dinner,I'm confused that is it good to have 3 eggs daily. please can any one suggest me with this query.

• 1

simran sharma

Excess of anything is bad, Limit the number of eggs and replace it with vegetables.. You can add more amount of vegetables while making omlettes . He shouldnot have 3 eggs daily , make them either alternative days or reduce the number to 2 ,, also make changes in the diet of your kid , make sure he eats all types of food and not just eggs . :)

Nutrition

What kind of food is most good.. Tasty and like by kids

regarding food

my son is 4. 6 years old and he is weak according to his age. plz guide how can..

Regarding food

my son who is 4 yrs old. His weight is only 13. 4 Doctor said that he is under a..

eating food

hi ,my son doesn't eat food even total day also until i make him to eat with my..

about snacks in the school

Now school is going to start but always I will think about snacks. I don't like..

food and nutrition

food and nutrition

food &nutrition

how to make a delicious and healthy foos

bottle feeding

how to stop bottle feeding.. any suggestions pls.... then how to make egg intere..