eating habits

my daughter is spastic cp child and had surgery 2 months back She became very irritating and had started avoiding eating normal foods So simply i turned her diet into liquid and semisolid foods from solid foods I have query may b u all can help me out I give her all fruits juices and milkshakes about milkshakes i heard somewhere that it should be made with raw milk instead of boiled and cooled milk Is it?? I make chikoo, mango and banana milkshakes with boiled milk I m confused Can anybody help me out?? about juices i read on whatsapp that best time is morning empty stomach 1st juice should be given afternoon curd and at night milk Whereas my mother in-law insist me to give her milk in morning Now what to do??? She is already on medication and physiotherapy where she needs maximum energy to spend At age of 5 her wt is only 11kg It's very difficult to manage her daily intake please help me for my chilld

• 2

thank you

hi Pratikshma Sharma! u r doing a great job in taking care of a special child. i appreciate your efforts and concerns. I believe raw milk is not safe as it can cause infection and as she is already weak, her body is not prepared for combating any sort of illness. u can boil milk and bring it room temperature and then use it for making shakes in case she can't take cold milk. as far as your second query is concerned u could look at the comfort level of your child. if she is okay with the way u r serving her, let it be ,as any change can cause discomfort to her. hope this will be of help to u! tkcare dear!

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans
Top Food and Nutrition Blogs