Eating

Akshita

My baby is 2 and a half years ..she is excellent in everything but she is has one problem she is a very fussy eater. she does not like eating vegetables and fruits, bcoz of which she holds the food in her mouth for hours ...plz help

• 1

Kritika

Hi Akshita Eating is always more fun when kids can associate food with their daily activities– a story, an animal or may be their favorite color or rhyme. Give funky names to food: ‘Darling can we have some Popeye chapatti’ (chapatti dough kneaded in spinach) instead of serving a normal chapatti ; a beet and veggie rice can be called fairy rice, for toddlers mash some dal with rice and veggies shape into tiny balls and serve as chotta bheem ke takatvar ladoo; mix yogurt with some fresh fruits, make some features and serve flavored yogurt. Funky cookie cutters or moulds are the simplest way to add that zing to your kids meals. I always try these out with my son and these small tricks always help.

travelling

hi momies plz suggest which powered milk is good for 1. 6. year child while trav..

no breastfeeding

my son is one year old and he has stopped showing interest in breast milk. as a..

ragi

from where I can get ragi

plz guide

hiii all,my baby is one year old,how many times he should eat including milk & w..

tiffin snacks

please suggest tiffin food for 2 yrs. kids who doesnt like to eat fruits and veg..

Ragi

Is Ragi hot or cold for a baby??