Eczema remedy for 4 year old please?

Roopa N

My son is suffering from eczema since 3 years. I did try all options like steriods (which prescived for restricted limited usage), coconut oil, aloe vera gel, vaseline expensive creams like cetaphil dam. Also went with ayurvedIc medicines for internal & external usage.. but did not help. Is there a solution for this please? Any doctors? Or may be homeopathy or anything at all which might help?

GAYATHRI JAYAN

Hello Roopa, My daughter was going through this Eczema, My dermatologists simply advised to use the soap as mild as possible , And after bath I keep her moisturized with cetaphil lotion. She was getting cured . I don use anything that makes her skin dry . Also after bath I suggest do not completely wipe of the water and immediately apply this lotion. It helps .Also please note that this problem in children is quite common and it will be fine as they grow .

cough and cold

hlo... ur previous advice proved right and very helpful... Thanks... my son is s..

hello all, my daughter is 4 yrs and 4 mo..

concern about the height.

Regarding food

Hi.... my baby (4 years old) is not fond of eating... he only likes sweet eatabl..

thumb sucking

my daughter is 3 yrs old and she has a habit of sucking thumb and I have tried a..

3yr old daughter suffering from fever

my 3 n half yr old daughter suffering from fever due to heavy heat.. please sugg..

Speech

My 3 and half years old son has problem in speaking the words clearly. he speak..

my daughter is 3 year old she is addicte..

why she is eating salt as easy as sugar