education problem

Pinky

my daughter is 3 year old i want her addmition in co-ed school but i can't dicieded what i do plz give u r view

• 3

pinky

thanks nitin & payal

HI Pinky. If your problem is specifically deciding what school to put her in, then as Nitin suggested you could go down that path. However, if your problem is not being able to decide whether to put your daughter in a coeducation or girls school, no one but you can take that decision. There are schools of thought which say co ed is better for overall development of children and other schools of thought which say that single sex schools are better and help children concentrate more. Take into consideration what you or your husband, as parents want from the school your child will go to. If a school is providing good over all activities apart from curricular studies, helping children develop interest in music, arts, sports etc, there are good teachers, then nothing else should stop you from choosing that school. How children behave with members of the opposite sex is not just dependent on the school... if your child goes for activity classes, has a supportive family, and generally plays with everyone, she would get enough exposure anyway.

hi Pinky! starting point would be to shortlist some co-ed schools for your child, especially the ones keeping in mind your own priorities for your child. Once you have a shortlist, we could give you specific inputs on various schools.

How to start study

My son is 3and half years old how can I teach him

education and learning

kaise padhaye bacche ko

school or Playway

please suggest me a good playway or a school in Panchkula except Kidzee and euro..

schooling

which areas I should give more criteria for selecting a school for my boy

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..