Emergengy night food what to gv my son other than breastfeeding.

Aksa Shaikh

My son is of 7 months and sleep around 2 am at night and by 9. 30 i feed him his food . Bt by the time i sleep he gets up and starts playing and after that is he is hungry. So i needed some help as in what to give in emergency food to my son at night. And he eats cerelac shishuaahar moong dal khicdi.

• 3

Nazia Khan

Esum is good

Aksa Shaikh

Is it ok if i give him milk? Full fat milk . Coz cow's milk is not to b gven til he is one year?

You may give him carrot to nibble. Or give him some milk that will help him sleep. My sister in law had special toddler biscuits that she gave my nephew in the night.

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..

Cerelac or nestam

Which one is better cerelac or nestam for my 6months old daughter..

Proteinex

From when I give my baby proteinex in milk