Energy

Meenu

My child is always full of energy. Please suggest ways of channelizing it.

Hi Meenu! Some children are a bundle of energy and there is no stopping for them. We need to wisely utilize and channelize their energies in the right direction. U cud make him wake up early take them to park, do excercise or do cycling. U cud help him have a buddy group in which all children go for skating, cycling or swimming. A good start of the day wud motivate him to use rest of the day wisely. Planning time table every week which includes time for studies, sports, fun, and recreation wud help him be organized. He cud join cricket or any other sports club, as oer his choice where he might be called for practice3-4 times in a week. U need to recognize his interest as well as talent and direct his energies in that direction.

1. Cycling 2. Skating 3. swimming I had same case. my kids principal(play school) suggest all.. Tht really works.

Meenu, I would suggest that you first ensure that the atmosphere at home is calm. The next thing would be to engage in activities that would appropriately use his energy. Use this as an opportunity to make him/her aware of fitness. The right age to get children hooked onto sports. Lastly, take care of him post these activities. Cheers!

Shilpa

Hi Meenu, you can also indulge your son in some extra cirrucular activities like swimming classes, robotics, dance etc :)

Hi Meenu! Here is a link to a similar parent talkthat you may find relevant: https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/channelising-the-hyper/809

abt protein

hw to give full vitamins nd protein to 8 yrs old baby so tht d baby can't feel p..

Weight gaining

Hi ! I have a 8 years old son whose weight is just 23 Kgs. Could you please sugg..

worried about her lean physique

my daughter 7 yrs earlier she had good physique not so thin but since2-3 months..

weight gain

shristy ka weight uski age ke hisab se jyada hai kya karu

weight loss

7yrs n 6 mnths

weight loss

mera beta 7 .6 mnth ka hai uska weight 30 kg hai kese or kya kru

regarding height

my daughter has 11 years old and height is 4. 8ft. she suffers the problem of pe..